Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Time speeds fast...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Time speeds fast...

Working on this blog at 11pm, 9th August 2005, Tuesday...

The holiday is over again. YES, AGAIN! Why does the god always end so soon? Haha.. And dumb me.. Slammed the door on my finger, and not it got slightly swollen and painful.. >.<

Anyway, it's national day yeh? Happy 40th Borthday Singapore!! Heehee..

Woke up close to noon today. Haahaa. I know that sounds like a pig, but think abt it; I dun usually get sufficient sleep on norm days. Neglected my blog for so, so long. In fact there were things I wanted to say, but lazy to work on it. Haha. Oh yah, "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" is VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! WOW. FANTASTIC. I liked the book very much and kept reading it. I'm always very fantasized by the contents - the chocolate waterfall, the edible things all over the factory, the ice-cream that never melts, the gum that never loses it's flavour... etc.. So much, so much to talk about. When I watched the show it's like all my fantasies of the book became so, so real. Im very amazed and impressed by the show. Yesterday went dwn to orchard specially to get the OST @ HMV. So pissed by the staff. Went to lvl 1 they say at lvl 2. Went lvl 2 they say at lvl 1. Went dwn again they say at lvl 2. What is this!! Screwed the staff a little and they went to get the CD for me. I mean you dun treat ur customers like tt mah.. zzzzz...

Been busy with my work over the past week, as usual yeh? What's new anyway. My centre's licence is due for renewal soon; kinda stressful for all at the place. The MCYS officer may come dwn anytime to take a look at the centre, so everyone is like having springs tt may anytime trigger heart attacks? Haha. My own concert item is kinda halfway done, except tt the costumes has yet to be ordered. The chdn managed to catch the steps pretty fast.. I'm kinda looking forward to the concert for the end of the yr; quite curious to see how the chdn brings out the dance on stage. =D

I'm hooked on to Class 95; simply becos they plays nice songs. Heehee. Class 95 has this small little segment by Jean "Back to the old school" where you could log on to the website and dedicate songs that reminds you of the sch days; and you could also describe a little of those fond memories that you remembers so fondly.(
http://www.class95.sg/Jeans-BTTOSform.htm ) I liked this segment, it's very sweet. Sometimes when I tune in to this segment. it reminds me so much of my schooling days; and hearing some of the dedications I laughed to myself 'coz tt's some of those silly things I'll do. Anyway I was tuning in to Class 95 when there was a small ad on this prog. It kinda interviewed pple on their views, opinions of the segment "Back to the old school". Then pple would sing some of those memorable songs. There was this particular lady who actually sanged my pri sch song!! She just went "Woodlands Primary.. School forever.. " Omg.. I havent heard tt for ages since I graduated frm Woodlands Primary School in 1994. Wah.. tt's 11 yrs ago already. After that couldn't stop humming the song in my mind. Hm.. Immediately thoughts went back to my pri sch days. I still rem my pri 3 tcher. Haha. She was such a terror ok. Always take the 1m ruler and bang on the table, after wch it will break into half. Taking the broken half, she'll go to whoever is talking & say "WHO IS THE DEVIL TALKING HERE!" Screaming @ the top of her voice, with her bright red lipstick, dark curly hair, you can imagine our recations la huh.. HAha.. Then there was my pri 5 form tcher; he's known for giving out "punishments" if u ever talk when u're nt supposed to, when u forgot to bring ur txt or hmework etc.. His punishments were like writting dwn the multiplication tables frm 1 to 12 6 times, copying dwn pages of txt, writting 4 compos. When his eyes SHOOT right @ anyone, thats it. No arguements, no bargins. Or else he'll make everything double. But I respect him very much for his strictness, or else I cannot imagine what the students would haf becomed. Mdm Lee was my pri 1 chin tcher; kinda sad tt she left the sch nw. She was a very dedicated & patient tcher who always does her job well in tching her students. Mdm Chiam was my pri 2 & 3 chin tcher. I respect her very much for the way she carries herself as a tcher, not becos she's strict; but she never finds ti a trouble to clear our doubt lor. Then there was my pri 4 form tcher. LAO HIAO. HAHA.. Ask anyone who was frm Woodlands Primary school 1992, class 4B they'll know her. While we are doing out work she'll take out her foundation and touch up. Her face is like knock a while will crack tt kind? HAHA.. *holding my tummy*.. Then there's Mdm Khwa, my pri 6 chinese tcher. She was the one who made me believe in myself and tt I can do it. When I topped my class for the prelim chinese, she gave me lots encouragement lor. Even yrs after i grad and I see her, we still talk like a frn, u noe tt kinda warmness I haf in me. I rem very vividly tt she said b4 she will nv wear a skirt. Heehee. During my pri 3 a few others and I took part in this chinese poetry contest for all the pri schs in sg. We trained very hard everyweek on Wednesdays during recess and guess what? We came out 2nd in the finals! =D .. The trophy is still standing tall on my table. I can still rem everytime during recess, my classmates & I will always rush thru our meals and then run to this slope beside a shed and run up & down. Just tt running can make us damn happy u noe. Haha. When we gets bored we'll go to a small corner beside the staircase near the staff room to play zero-point. Just so, so much fun yeh? =D..

Sigh.. Missed those days so much so much.. Got so much more to say, but it'll never end. Rem 1 particular incident when I was in Kindergarten 1. This girl opened my water-bottle. Gotten so angry with her, Gave her one tight slap. Haha.. End up bth of us were asked to stand on the chair lor.. My sec sch days weren't as fun though. Graduated frm there in 1998, tt's like 7 yrs ago? Anyway there were pple who made hell out of my life. I got sensitive skin u c, and develops rashes very easily. And becos my sch was near the checkpt, and lots traffic flow in frnt of our sch, so can imagine the "dirty air" there huh. Plus it's near the sea, some pple may b sensitive to all those above mah. What happens when they develop rashes too? Blame on me lor. Blamed me for spreading the "DISEASE" to them. They, as a grp decided I was the one who spread it to them. And you know what they did? Made me tell pple tt I got skin disease, dun come near me if nt they'll get it. And they MADE SURE I did tt. As a grp shun me becos they dun wan to get it. Can you imagine how I feel? Made me c the dr, but the dr already verify with a letter it's nothing. If it can be spread, my sis would haf gotten it long ago rt? She's sleeping with me for ur info. They wanted to c the med I use (they din believe I haf any med). Showed them, They dun believe. My mom ended up gg to the sch and she talked to the vp and my form tcher. Many times those pple came to confront me saying I shd change this and tt of me becos they say it's for my good. RUBBISH. I don't need them to tell me what I shd do, what I shd not do. It came a period of time when I just couldn't find myself to trust anyone at all. If u want me to name those pple, I can still rem every single 1 of them VERY VERY CLEARLY. Thank them so damn much for making me see thru them and became smarter. Well.. I'm glad I still haf frns who stood by me all along and believed in me..

Those were the days huh.. Sweet ones, horrible ones. They all made me grow in different ways of my life - becoming smarter in everything I do. My poly days were the best. Had so much fun with my classmates. We always hang arnd KAP for lunch, gg to orchard in btwn long breaks, KTV after class. Haha. Miss my poly days so, so much too. Heard of Carole King's "Now & Forever"?. Go get it and listen to the lyrics. Very meaningful. My lectures collected fotos of us frm yr 1 to 3, made them into ppt slides. On the last day in sch ( tt day we were supposed to hand in the finals of our final yr proj), the whole cohort was gathered in a room where the lectures who taught us were present. They played the ppt slide, with every slide tt was flashed, each line of the lyrics appeared, and the song played. Goodness. Everyone teared, my lecturers teared. At tt pt of time I just cant bear to leave everything behind. Spending 3 yrs together, growing and maturing together in everything. 'Cos we were the first batch, the lecturers gave us their very very best. Forever patient with us, tolerating our nonsense, but never said no or rejected our quest for help. They've seen us grow and matured into who we were.. I guess without them, I may not haf been what I was today...

Wow.. A very very long blog today.. Suddenly alot of memories and thoughts flashed back, and I just typed as I thought along.. I always laugh at those silly things I've done.. Haha.. There's actually much more to say, but it'll really nv end if I were to continue.. I'll treasure those memories and hold them tight, coz they were part of my life tt made me into who I am today..

"Life is always revolved around a world of unknown Living around an answer of mysteryAnd surrounded by words of irony..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home