Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: The essence of cruelty..

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The essence of cruelty..

Working on this blog at 1.16am, 2nd June 2005...

Way past midnight when everyone is slping and I SHOULD be doing the same, I'm still @ my work.. Sigh.. So tired now.. Headache now.. Unfinished work..

Been EXTREMELY, VERY VERY VERY busy and tied down @ work lately 'coz of the upcoming PTC.. Extremely lots things to get done.. Sigh.. Been bringing work home everyday 'coz @ work no time to do @ all.. Come home still must serve those ungrateful idiots.. Wash clothes no one volunteer to help @ all.. And I'm the only mad woman rushing to and fro doing all these and casting my work aside till almost midnight then start doing.. And @ work leh?.. No comments lor.. 1 can't-be-bothered can make anyone die. And I've got 2 in my class lor!!.. The bth of them simply cant b bothered to discipline the chdn.. I love this grp of kids.. But they really made me very disappointed.. Sigh.. They are those sweet, clever but terrible terrors..

Alright, nothing much to blog today.. I shall end my blog now...

The essence of cruelty took me to feel extremely worn out.. Very very exhausted.. super tired...

Ended the blog at 1.30am, 2nd June 2005,,,

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Aurelia said...

Ling ah, Ling. Think u must really learn say no to responsibilty that are not yours. Life is really not about doing & doing & doing things. Learn to do only those that you can handle, those that you can't, I suppose u have to learn to pass it to someone else who is able to do so.
OK, hope i can see u in a free & easy stage soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home