Tired...
Goodness.. Haven't woke up tt early for a longgg longgggggg time, @ 8.30am.. Haahaa.. Went to the market did my marketing.. Had my breakfast.. Drank a cup of hot soya drink and ate 1 freshly fried doughstick & lotus paste "hum chee peng". The soya drink is very nice 'coz the auntie & uncle made the drink themselves.. Ran some errands after leaving the market.. Was in the car then my auntie sent my cousins for their swimming.. Then together with my grandma & auntie, we went to "Sheng Siong" to buy the ingrediants for dinner..
Came hme stonned, 'coz i only slept at 5+ the previous night and woke up @ 8.30am.. Helped prepared a bit of the food first and left it aside.. had a short nap in the afternoon & had to be woken up by my alarm clock.. z_Z.. Marinated the chicken wings.. Oh yah.. my eldest auntie cooked "Nasi Lemak".. =D~~ .. I cooked some "Bai guo Yu Mi".. Nice.. My cousins all came by evening, and as usual the house in total chaos.. Haahaa.. But it's nice lar.. Everyone had their dinner and my "Da Gu", "Er Gu" & "San Gu" helped fold the joss paper for nxt week - we are gg to pay respects to my grandfather & great-grand father nxt week..
After they went home I went back to my hse, bathed and wash my clothes.. By the time I sat down in frnt of the computer, totally stonned. TIRED!! ... zZzzzzz..
ArghHh.. the cut tt I got frm the stupid prawn, tt wound opened up again. And @ times the pain just prickkkkk me like needle.. My finger is red, luckily not swollen.. Thinking of seeing a dr, but shd I? .. Hmm.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home