Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: ArgHhHh....

Sunday, March 27, 2005

ArgHhHh....

Stayed home on Saturday..Woke up almost noon again.. This time had prata for lunch, with compliments frm the big old fella at hme.. MuAHhaa.. After lunch went over to my grandma's place hoping my cousin's not sleeping, but he is!! Sigh.. =( .. I'm free, nothing to do.. So thought of finishing the last 5 discs of that korean drama series.. Goodness.. The most touching part was when Chen Jun (He's the gorgeous leading actor) married Jing Shu (the leading actress) & they bth were in tears.. Ya lah, typical korean shows.. But it's just nice lor. BUT, let me stress on sthing. Nice? Nice meh? Where got as nice as the one who always buy FREE HONEY? Yeah FREE HONEY for sale, as according to his logic.. HAAHAHA.. You shd know who u r la huh.. =p ..

Starting watching at almost 2pm, all the way till almost 8pm.. Fell asleep in btwn, but dun care, rewind and made sure i catch the most touching part.. Incase any of you r thinking why am I so crazy abt this show, let me tell u tt I watched Titanic for 17 times. How abt tt? SO HOW?? Mr Chua WS, SO HOW??.. LOL .. Mentioned to my grandma b4 she went out tt I wanna cook barley chestnut the following day & she came home with some 'bai guo'.. It's a kind of food tt's typically used in deserts, my favourite!!. So she went to boil it, we bth sat down n shell, peeled.. WAH.. spend 4 solid hrs doing it & nt finished. Cannot liao.. Cont the nxt day.. And u noe wat? I AM THAT BLUR SO AS TO FORGET THERE'S A MATCH AT 11!!!.. Goodness.. How can I ever forget sia.. Dashed back nxt door to my hme, on the tv, ok, no score yet so quickly go shower. WooHoo.. Sensational score, 4-0 to England.. (,")

After the match went to wash the clothes. 'Cos the washing machine is in the master bedroom & my parents r sleeping, I got to walk in the dark u see. But who knows, my bro, dunno hw he sleeps, kicks the pillow to the edge of his bed. And expected lor, I tripped with 2 pails of clothes n & banged my knee... ArghHh.. Missed the opening of the match & now banged my knee.. Nvm.. And when I came out, tt bro.. stick out his leg knowingly.. Who can see a leg in darkness? And so I nicely kicked it and brushed my finger against the cupboard. Great, blister. ArghHhHhhhhhhhh.. Just wat's wrong with me?? Sianz... Just not my day at all.. Wanted to do my reports but decided to give myself a rest...

I always look forward to Sundays 'coz tt's when my little cousins & aunties will come to my grandma hse.. I always like this kind of big get together.. 'Coz the feeling of everyone coming together & making tt effort is nice.. (,").. So going to cook barley n chestnut desert for them.. Shd I cook cereal prawns? PRAWNS AGAIN! .. Wait I prick my finger I'm gona scream. HAHA.. Talking abt tt cut, the wound opened again.. Gona use tt n 'bully' my cousins again. Haahaa..

Gona wake up early ltr.. Going to the market for my favourite breakfast.. Doughsticks with porridge and with a cup of hot soya drink... =D~~ ....

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Big Belly Daddy said...

Ok lor, korean dramas are the best, sobz sobz so sad

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Big Belly Daddy said...

OK LOR HAI HAO LOR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home