Hmm...
Well... Haven't been blogging for qt some time, got so many things to say, but dunno how and where to start from...
When was the last time I blogged? 3rd April? Ya...Think so? Sigh... Dunno lar... So tired nwadays.. Hm.. Well.. It was jz barely more than a week+ since my frn's bf died, my sis told me 1 of her sec sch classmate passed away.. That fella.. I dunno hw 2 describe, but as what my sis told me, her frn's driving instructor said the bus was tailgating too closely behind the fella's bike and therefore, dunno hw, it happened and the bus ran over him. AND THE HELMET WENT TOTALLY FLAT!! .. OMG.. ArghHhh.. Why must such things happen at all? Sigh...
Oh ya, my terrapin died.. *sobz* .. Was with me for a few yrs already? Grrr... feel damn guilty nw.. Well, well... It's life bah...
Life @ work pretty much the same, tt stupid bitch is still as LAZY as usual... ALOT ALOT of work coming up already - the chdn's portfolio reports, their progress reports, prepare my lessons, writting lesson plans and stuff.. and now got to start preparing on the end of year concert item for my part.. I'm definately doing hip hop with my K1, but song? Actually I like that song "One In A Million".. more or less going to use that song.. But hip hop meh? I also dunno leh.. Haha.. I just want some songs tt is catchy.. DON'T ever ask me to do traditional dance, I'll screw u left right up down!! .. HAHA.. I'm stressed la.. Jz let me be can?.. Muahahha.. Wat's more ManU lost.. To who? Norwich @ 20th.. ZZZzzzzzzz... ArghHHh...
Brought my youngest bro to SATA Clinic on Saturday for his pre-enrolment checkup... Damn long que... My bros huh... Sometimes can really drive me up to the wall leh.. Forever butt stuck on the chair and their chairs stuck right in frnt of the com.. Ask them to help and vacum the floor also lazy, rather sit there n watch the screen... Sometimes feel like starving them by NOT buying any food @ hme.. I shd rt.. (-_-)...
Anyway.. Just to let u noe, I'm gg away on holiday in June!!!!... HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... It's a damn good get-away for me lor... Get away frm all the work and relax myself... Will b gg to KL & Genting with my collegues frm the 11th to 14th, back on 14th night.. Den 15th I'm on leave all the way till 17th.. 16th - 18th gg to Cameroon with my family n relatives.. MuHAhHAa.. Ya la, Malaysia only... But dun nid to work.. Give u, you want anot... HaHAAHHAha...
Well... Well.. Guess tt's enuf for nw... Will pen a blog when I've got the time again... I'm really looking forward to June.. Badly nid the break... (-_-) ...
Back to my reports already ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home