-No title-
Working on this blog at 11.57pm, 29th May 2005...
Don't ask me what the title means, 'coz I dun haf any title for today's blog.. Haha.. Hey, realised sthing? I've been blogging the past 2 days huh.. Seldom find the time for it.. Stayed up all the way till 9+am today to finish up my work.. Now only need to proof read it and edit.. YEAH!!!!!.. Felt such a strong sense of satisfaction..
Went to bed @ abt 9+.. THEN, woke up at 11.30am.. 2 hrs of sleep only.. ZzZzzzzzzz.. Noe why I woke up?.. 'Coz my cousin was here.. Haha.. No matter how hard I tried to get back to sleep I simply can't.. And so I woke up to wash up, etc.. Had my lunch after that.. My auntie came back with some baking stuff.. She said she wants to try making chocolate fudge cake - she bought the ready-made flour mixture.. So the 2 of us set to work.. Dunno brought out how many plates and bowls.. Haha.. But then, the cake turned out to be a failure.. Sigh.. Brownies and cornflake cookies are still easier to make.. I loved baking.. I wished I could have the time to figure out what's wrong..
Went to shower after that and went to my gd frn Sharon's hse.. Today was her son Kieron's 1st b'day.. caught up with some of my sec sch frns dwn there.. Was rather nice to sit down and talk.. I stayed till abt 8pm+ before I went home with some food, courtesy frm Sharon & her mom.. Haha..
Hm.. Nothing much to blog today.. Oh ya, brought my cousin down for a walk this afternoon.. Hehe.. Got nothing else to add on already.. I shall say my blog has ended..
Currently feeling very tireddddddddd... The essence of time is playing very cruel games on me - insufficient sleep.. Fatigue is crawling in me... =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home