"That Thing You Do"..
Working on this blog at 11.33pm, 21st June 2005, Tuesday..
Tuesdays I always knock off at 2pm, kinda proud of myself today that I managed to scram and nt stay back to do anything.. Haha.. AT LEAST for nw u c.. Worked on the chdn's work display a little while waiting for my collegue to scram the place together.. Used to stay back; in other words doing UNPAID OT, to finish up my work.. All the way till 5+, 6+.. Sigh.. That's stupidness on my part..
Last yr for the grp of chdn I'm handling for the annual end-of-year concert, I did a dance to the hit song by The Wonders "That Thing You Do".. The item was chosen to perform again for some HDB function.. Rehearsed today.. OMG.. Some of the chdn's dance moves were either soft like jelly, or else stiffffff like wood and so unreal.. ArghHHh.. Repeated myself so many times "SMILE, ENJOY THE SONG, LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM. YOU SHOULD KNOW!!".. Gotten quite pissed, 'coz I do play the song every now & then and dance to it with the chdn.. How can they ever forget!!.. Always dun smile; as if I took their sweets and snacks away lidat .. -_-.. Btw, I LOVED the song "That Thing You Do" very very much.. I repeat, VERY VERY MUCH.. My favourite.. Always listen to it everyday.. I can repeat the song time and time again but nv gets tired of it.. Whenever I play the song in sch for the dance rehearsal, I always blast the volume EXTRA loud.. I'll do tt @ hme at times too.. Haha.. Loves to indulge in the rhythm, lyrics.. I'm still searching everywhere for the original album of the boyband "The Wonders".. I dunno if such an album every exist, but I'm willing to pay any price to get the CD if i can ever find it.. The song "That Thing You Do" was played on the radio once, and rose to becoming a hit song on the 60's american's billboard ratings.. Well.. I'm nt gona tell their entire story here.. Can find out more at http://www.geocities.com/misteryus/ .. But it's a sad thing they never got to release a 2nd album.. I got their singles butt I want the ORIGINAL original album.. U get what I mean? .. Btw, when my collegue mentioned to me there's ever this movie "That Thing You Do" starring the band.. I was so excited that I ask her to get the movie VCD for me if she could.. She found it.. I JUMPED with joy I tell u.. Watched the VCD time and time again.. Gotten some of the ideas for my dance steps thru there also.. Also tried to rehearse the dance to the song "One In A Million" today.. This song is for the upcoming end of yr concert.. Still going thru trial and error with the dance steps.. But going to get the movie VCD of "Miss Congeniality" and watch it many times,
hoping I'll see some ideas thruout.. Haha..
Hmm.. Today's the 2nd day tt I stepped out of the hse WITHOUT my atm card.. HAHA.. In case u thought u were wrong, let me repeat myself.. WITHOUT MY ATM CARD.. Haha.. I purposely stuffed it right under many boxes in my cupboard so tt it'll b as difficult to take as possible.. I badly nid 2 save up a little.. or else end of yr no $$ go Australia already.. =(
My day started off.. ALRIGHT LAH.. Not very happy, not very sad either.. SIANZ.. The dumb black chicken reported MC again today, so din turn up for work lor.. Sometimes I'll rather she is nt arnd 'coz so much easier to things.. Just an eyesore to me when she pretends..
Alright, that's it for now.. Currently listening to the song "That Thing You Do"..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home