I'm back.. =)
Working on this blog at 11pm, 19th June 2005, Sunday..
I missed home.. Haha.. No place is better than home isn't it.. Don't haf to worry abt this and that..
Was away at Genting since Thursday till Saturday.. Went with my dad, bro and a few other relatives.. Rched Genting at abt 2.30pm on thurs.. Genting was nt even cold at all, din even needed my wind-breaker.. SAD u noe.. Was hoping it'll be extremely cold 'coz spore was extremelyyyyyy hottttt.. After a late lunch, checked in the hotel, a few of us went for a ride on the cable car.. Did a bit of shopping @ the terminal.. Went to the 'Snow City" after dinner.. EXTREMELY cold.. But I like it.. Came out of the place with numb hands and feet.. I was putting on my shoes, rubbed my hands against the sole accidently.. Goodness, left me with a scratch mark .. ZZZZzz..
2nd day was at the theme park all day.. Had a ride on the indoor roller-coaster.. And my uncle's wife was beside me.. Kaoz.. U noe what she was doing anot.. Chanting 'coz she was damn scared.. HAHA.. Sorry la, I'm bad I know.. But shd haf seen her lah.. Damn funny.. And half the time during the entire trip she was like a kanchiong spider.. I understand she meant gd, but u wanna come out and play.. Worry abt this and tt.. How to enjoy at all!!.. When we went shopping, half the time she was urging me to hurry 'coz the rest were gg off.. ZZzzZ.. Am I still a kid?.. I will know my way back.. Anyway there's such a thing called HP.. -_-.. Got so irritated by her nagging.. Ended up nv bought anything at all.. Did hand-wax there for only RM$10.. Hehe.. Saw pple doing caricature.. Wanted to haf it done but no time.. =( .. My auntie they all went to the casino on the previous 2 nights but I stayed in, was too tired.. Sat morning after breakfast they went again, I followed suit.. Played on the jackpot and won a little mere RM $6.. Haha.. better than nothing rt.. Checked out of the hotel and had lunch, den off to the bus terminal to wait for our bus to come..
Rched spore yest at abt 10+.. Got caught in a massive jam along the malaysia highway due to an accident.. The driver of our bus was driving so damn fast that I dun even dare to sleep, fearing I might not know where I'll wake up to be.. Haha.. By the time I unpacked my stuff already 12+.. Settled the laundry till 4+.. Sigh.. Slept close to 5am & woke up @ 11+ this morning.. Collected the cake in the evening for Father's Day.. Ate hor fun for dinner.. My auntie made it v delicious today.. Muahah.. =D~
Spirits dampned.. The moment I go back to work tmr, whole range of things to get busied with 'coz the nxt term starting soon.. Went shopping for concert costumes with my collegues on the 15th.. My principal asked us to settle everything asap.. She damn funny u noe, while shopping she saw a set of japanese costumes she thought was nice.. To me, "nice meh? so-so lor".. Then she turned to me and said "You think this is nice? Want to do japanese dance for ur chdn? Actually nt bad hor.. Instead of ur usual hot dance.". WHAT THE FISH.. The song "One In A Million" very hot meh?.. Very suaku isn't it.. In the first place if u had prefered me to do sthing else, tell me.. Very difficult to open the damn mouth izit.. Then why in the first place when I let her listen to the song she said ok.. I'm nw already halfway thru the rehearsal with my chdn, NO WAY am I changing anything.. I told her that.. Then she like reluctantly agree.. Her thinking huh.. Very one kind u noe.. Ask for pple's opinions expecting pple to agree with her.. Then y ask pple in the first place?.. Seriously, with this kinda superior, hadn't the benefits be good, I'll LEAVEEEEEEEEE long time ago..
That's it.. Feeling kinda sianz coz tmr back to work.. Wanted to apply leave for tmr but can't get it.. But on the other hand, I miss the kids.. Hehe.. Going to see them tmr..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home