Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Sigh.. Crushed..

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sigh.. Crushed..

Working on this blog at 12.12am, 9th June 2005...

Crushed? Not me.. My esteem.. I nicely did a divider for the "Creativity" part of the chdn's portfolio files so that when my 2 other partners & 1 need to file in our creativity work, it's not so messy u see. Then the principal told me dun nid tt divider, so quite ok. Asked take out ah.. I of cos got to agree lah.. Tt bitch always suggest but dun take pple's comments wan.. Dun nid, nvm.. Jz take out lor.. And do it NICELY.. Why pull out frm the ring?.. Do they know I spent time drawing and decorating tt divider anot.. And also nv bother to ask me if i need it.. I din say can throw wat.. When I asked for it my collegue says they left it to b scrap paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. MY WORK IS TREATED AS SCRAP PAPER U NOEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I thought I can feel better after finishing up with my portfolio work for the 1st sem.. DEN nicely this thing has to coming along..

Today the damn PTC is just over, but low response though.. Less than 10 parents turned up. Principal asked me & my partner how come.. FUNNY ISN'T IT.. WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW??.. Lettes to inform the parents all given out.. If I can know the ans to things so easily, I wun b working for her.. Crap leh she.. Thinks she's super popular amongst the parents, thinks only she can establish trustworthy repertoire with the parents meh? Pls lor.. Smile and laugh also so fake.. I'd rather she SHUT UP 'coz it IRRITATES me to see that look.. Then she suggested, ask us to go and ask the parents why they not there for the PTC in the afternoon, she would like to re-run another one if they r interested.. PLEASE LAH.. Dun b such a irritating bugging pest can.. THINK.. My class got so many old parents - old as in they've had older children graduating frm the same sch b4.. This kinda thing, the PTC, they see, attend liao also sianz.. Why would they wanna attend??.. The Principal can nicely name a few parents whom according TO HER will always come.. I was thinking in my mind: Izit? I dun even remember seeing them coming for the very 1st PTC of their child's schooling life so far.. Re-run another one for whatttttttt.. Goodness, if they had meant to come they would.. Why trouble urself.. And make the parents difficult??.. The parents only want the child's progress report @ the end of they day..

Today felt really bad & down.. Woke up this morning only to realise that the watch which has been with me for almost 6 yrs is spoiled!!.. Sigh.. The time stopped at 11.30pm the previous night. No battery.. zzzzz.. Though the time stopped running. I still wear it though, 'coz I cannot stand having nothing on my left wrist.. This watch accompanied me throughout my poly life right till now; din even change the battery in btwn.. Anyway, brought my watch to the dr - changed a battery,, Haha.. I was soooooo happy that it managed to work again!!..

Finished this blog at 1am.. In btwn fell asleep that's why took so long on this blog.. Currently feeling tired, PISSED..



1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Gabz said...

wtf... beat her marther, burn her house~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home