Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Beginning of another week...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Beginning of another week...

Working on this blog @ 3am, 7th June 2005...

I fell asleep @ 10+.. Woke up again at 1+ in shock.. 'coz I haven't washed my face, haven't brushed teeth.. Worst of all, HAVE NOT WASHED MY CLOTHES!!.. Haha.. So rushed to dump everything into the washing machine lor.. Only finished with the laundry a couple of minutes ago..

Well.. My weekend was fine.. Went Devils Bar with my a couple of my girl frns and my sec sch frns.. One of my sec sch frn kind of celebrated her b'dae there.. Was a little sianz gg dwn to Devils 'coz I dun really like the music there.. Went down becos of the people there.. But it's really not nice lor the music there on Saturday.. Half the time I was almost dozing off.. zZzZ.. Although I dun haf to pay for the cover charge, I'd rather spend $15 to go DoubleO but I enjoy myself there.. -_-.. Well, anyway, there's the crowd there to compliment the negative - I got to see many of my sec sch frns whom I only get to see once in a while.. And the crowd at Devils, not too bad.. Well, well.. Clubbing's not my cup of tea now.. Often, NO.. Once in a while, not too bad..

The day started not too badly.. HEY, I FINALLY FINISHED WITH ALL MY PORTFOLIOS!! HAHA… Phew.. Been working on it for so long.. Weeks.. And in the meantime also haf other things @ work to do.. Gotten myself stressed ‘coz of everything.. Ended up having no time for myself @ all.. Secluded myself to a small vicinity where literally everyday is “got to rush thru my work, busy”.. Really put in a lot of effort in everything.. So felt a HUGE sense of SATISFACTION & RELIEF!!.. Done my part for the chdn’s progress report also.. Basically nothing is my business anymore.. Haha.. lessons for nxt term can wait.. Going to gif myself some break first.. I think I deserve some credits for my hard work isn’t it?.. “Sins” chocolates anyone?.. Or a sponsored trip to Europe so that I can fulfill my dreams?.. Some really fantastic tasting pineapple tarts?.. Tip-top classic chocolate cakes?.. I’m now going to pamper myself for my hard work.. Haha.. Oh ya!.. Going holiday nxt week with my family and relatives to Genting.. Well.. Actually we went there before.. Not going for the nature of the trip, but more of the crowd.. I’ve always enjoyed going on holidays with my family & relatives.. We hardly get the time where everyone gathers around and enjoy like this.. Hey.. Dun see me so crazy @ times.. But I’m a person who treasures family bonds and friendship very much ok… (.”).. Well.. Now that I’m done with such a big task, I’m going to plan something for myself.. Going to call my my poly frns & ask them out for a gathering.. The few of us haf not met up for a long long time already.. Going to pack my corner at my workplace also.. Been doing so much things that I simply got no time to be bothered with the tidiness.. Haha..

It’s already 3.48am.. Think I’d better go and catch some sleep.. Got to wake up @ 6 ltr for work.. I told myself I wun be staying back at work anymore, at least for this week ‘coz.. I WANT A BREAK!!..

Currently feeling great.. Heehee.. (,”)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home