Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Weekend is here!!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weekend is here!!

Working on this blog @ 3.39am, 4th June 2005...

Haha.. Weekend is here!!.. I told my class earlier this week when I was telling them off for sthing.. "Do you know why I always look forward to weekend? 'Coz I dun haf to hear your noise!".. All of them went all quiet..In case anyone of you out there thinks I'm exaggerating, workking with chdn was never easy ok.. Chdn nowadays are not as simple as the generations way back.. Anyway.. Got hme real late today.. Rched hme almost 12am.. Supposed to work till 7pm but stayed to finish up my work till abt 11+.. Mid-way thru I had a sudden headache and felt very ver tired.. Went to dig for a sachet of coffee and made a drink for myself.. Or else i'll go mad.. I've never been as hardworking as before.. Haha.. Call me a workaholic if you want; I'm the sort who thinks it's either I do, I do it to my best or don't do @ all.. That's why sometimes I'm like super free, but next moment I'm extremely serious with alot of work to do.. Well, logically, why do things halfway and leaving it neither here nor there when you know you can be doing much better?

Brought back 2 bags of the chdn's portfolio work to sort out.. Aim to finish it by this weekend, file it on Monday and THAT's IT!! .. Relieveddddddddddd of the dreaded work.. Progress report is already not my problem anymore 'coz i've finished my part.. Haha.. I am for a REALLY GOOD break.. I think I deserved it.. Hope to plan all of the next term lessons by end of this holiday.. Then I can concentrate on the concert rehearsing..

Took a cab hme together with my collegue today 'coz it's late.. Extremely fedup and irritated abt the journey.. my collegue stays @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, so I always drop her at Ave 4 then back to woodlands via CTE.. Today we board the cab, I told the uncle "Uncle, Go by CTE.. to Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 first, exit by Ave 1. Then after tt to Woodlands". Wah.. He can't even be bothered to recognise what I say. Nvm abt tt.. Frm the place when I board the cab, go straight it's the highway already.. FYI, the way to CTE is just UP AHEAD LOR. What's so difficult about going straight?.. The cabby nicely turn left, which I dunno y. My collegue asked where he's going, the cabby says this way also can go CTE.. What does he means by "ALSO" huh.. Obviously he KNOWS the earlier route is possible what. PURPOSELY making a big round to earn more bucks lor. And the best part was, he nicely brought us to a nice tour to Toa Payoh Lorong 6 and entered CTE over there... ArghHhh.. Nonsense. The fare was already $4+, and we r nt even anywhere near my collegue's place. Usually when the meter is @ tt price we would haf reached Ang Mo Kio already lor.. Zzzzz... My collegue was so fedup, told me to get down from her place and take another cab, The best part was at 1 of the junctions, the cabby was dreaming - got horned a number of times.. Goodness.. Who would feel safe in the cab when the driver is dreaming and over-charging you by purposely going the wrong route?? .. I understand it's not easy for them to earn a living, but whatever we do, be ethically right mah.. Pissed, really pissed off.. Here am I with 2 big bags of things to complete, and there is the driver trying to be funny by going the long way.. I don't blame my collegue for slashing everything out.. She's RIGHT...

Hm.. I'm right now waiting for the last round of clothes to be ready so that I can hang it to dry.. In the meantime blogging, and checking my mails.. Also doing my work here and there.. When I finished hanging the clothes to dry I'll shut the computer and work on whatever I can.. Sat going out to enjoy.. Haha.. Now that EPL, CL.. all those soccer league is resting for the next season, I'm going to be real bored during weekends already - nothing to look forward to.. Well.. At least I can go out in peace without having to worrk I'll miss any matches.. Heehee..

Going to end the blog already.. Gotta do some groceries shopping later in the afternoon.. Currently feeling very tired, but obliged to do my work @ this moment.. Sigh..

Finished this blog at 4.29am..

What does the essence of cruelty do? It sacrificed whatever time I've got for myself for my work..

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Gabz said...

liewz...

when u free, i'm not.
when i'm free, you're not.

When can we ever be free... ???

hahaha. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home