Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Today's just today...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Today's just today...

Working on this blog at 12am, 10th June 2005...

The date reminds me that I've got to collect my pants which I sent to Giordano last week to alter the zip 'coz it's spoiled.. I must remember to drop by..

Today woke up extremely TIRED.. Dragged myself out of bed, I wished I can sleep longer.. Carried alot of things in my bag today - brought along my toiletries and towel to shower in sch after the outing.. Oh yes, today's an outing day.. Frankly speaking, I HATE outings.. Come back must rush, always end up VERY VERY tired.. So much work to do.. Chdn always take situations to create chaos.. FYI, this grp of chdn I'm tching are the millenium dragons.. Haha.. Anyway, today's outing was an excursion to East Coast Park.. There's this organisation called the "Kangaroo Creek Gang" which organises events, party etc for chdn.. Was interesting, the entire program was interactive.. The older chdn went to the coastal area to pick up some seashells.. Was fun lah, haven't been picking shells for a long long time.. But the sun was scorching HOT!!.. Now you understand why every outing I always bring my toiletries to shower after that - I cannot stand sweating UNLESS I'm working out.. The chdn had their lunch @ ECP before we headed back to sch.. Rched sch @ arnd 1.30pm.. Showered the chdn and by the time they sleep, it was already 2.30pm.. They slept, I had my share of rest also.. Heehee...

'Coz it was so hot today, I went to buy a bottle of cold drink.. Bought 1 bottle of "Pokka" green tea and another "Pokka Honey Lemon" green tea.. My collegue wanted the original so I took the
honey lemon.. Btw, I'm a fan of green tea.. Wah.. I dunno why, after I drank it, I started to feel very uncomfy in my throat.. Subsequently felt itchiness.. And now having slight running nose.. Hmz.. I suspect it's 100% to do with the drink.. Prob 'coz too much citric acid?.. I found myself to be rather sensitive to citric fruits.. Those with high citric content can send me on MC.. Haha.. Dunno if I can survive the long day tmr.. Stressed due to my work.. Tired due to fatigue.. And now sick 'coz of green tea?!.. Rather dumb isn't it..

Now my nose is still like a tap running non-stop.. With a tissue in 1 hand under my nose, the other hand is typing and working on this blog..

Currently feeling TIREDDDD.. And miserable becoz of my running nose.. =( ...

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Gabz said...

i wannnn my peeeeeeaaanut barrttterrrrrrr... >.<"""

take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home