Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh..

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh..

Working on this blog at 11.29pm, 28th June 2005, Tuesday...

The sch has barely started.. Gosh.. I can view the amt of stuff coming up.. Sigh.. No peace.. Number of chdn is getting more and more, @ current 36.. My 2 partners.. SIGHHH.. 1 lazy, the other extremely grumpy and grumbles like the whole world did her wrong, like the whole world is having a gd life except for her..

I dun feel gd already.. Been very prone to headaches and gastrics lately.. Stress? Maybe?.. Dunno.. Can get moody easily.. I thought my holiday could do me some gd.. But apparrently, NO.. I dread talking to bth my partners I tell u.. Talk to one, u dun seem to hear logic.. Talk to the other one, she's grumbling abt every single thing tt happened to her.. She's VEERYY VERYYYY egocentric u noe.. Everything to her own benefit only, even if it's @ the cost of others.. Take for example, she'll grumble tt her corner toys are left messy, the nxt day will make a big hu-ha abt it and then brush off by saying "actually nothing lah.. Small matter, just want to clarify." DUHH.. You are contracdicting urself isn't it?.. Small matter still create such a big scene for what?.. You can think chdn play ur corner toys will be messy when u r nt arnd.. BUTTT.. BUTTTTTTTTT... Let me tell u this.. She allows the chdn to play ONLY my corner toys when I was not arnd in the early morning lor.. FAIR to me anot la!.. When I'm not arnd, my corner toys were messy coz the tcher in charge did nt make the effort to ensure everything is in order.. SO I CAN ALSO CREATE A SCENE LAH!.. How abt tt.. Then she'll grumble saying I'm inflexible.. Shit her manz.. Existence of such pple only make other's life miserable only.. I got a damn strong gut feeling which I can bet 100% accurate that everyone's trying their best to avoid getting involved in anything related to my class ALL BECAUSE OF HER.. She's not paiseh wan meh..? I will lor.. ZZzz.. Do work, will grumble.. Credits, MUST claim.. She wants pple to be fair to her, be so to others la..

I'm so sorry for my grumbles.. Sigh.. Counted the number of "sighs" so far?.. Sighing & still sighing.. How to laugh.. Once I step into my class, other than the chdn, no one else can make me smile.. Hardly.. Not when talking to the 2 of them.. And when I gets hme, tons of clothes to be washed and hanged to cry.. So tired u noe.. Bring work home to do, dunno hw much can be done.. Want to use the computer also must wait and wait.. Wanting to wash the clothes ALSO must wait and wait.. Like I dun nid to sleep early izit?.. Like I wakes up at 12 noon everyday huh.. @_@.. Do so much for what.. Put in so much for this family.. Sometimes I just feel I'm been taken for granted.. Probably not @ hme only.. Mayb everywhere I go, whatever I do?.. I was never made to feel pampered before.. So I hope by doing little things for pple, that could make them happy.. BUT, BUT, BUT... Sigh..

Dunno lar.. Just feel extremely grumpy today.. The only & first thing that made me laugh when I come home today is my darling baby cousin.. Haha.. Came back early today, so managed to shower him & fed him dinner.. Tt fella made me go after him with a bowl of porridge for half an hr and still nt finishing.. I want to go to the toilet also cannot.. As if he has got super glue on me lidat.. ZZZzz.. But he's really cute lar.. Alot of expressions that made me laugh non-stop.. Just have to tell him "baby, hug hug" then he'll come to me and sit on my lap.. Heehee.. When he sleeps, he's an angel.. When he's awake.. a terror.. Haha..

Mayb today's just not my day.. I'll accept it.. Tmr will be another day again.. Well.................................................................

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Gabz said...

don't despair...

Need someone to make u laff?
k k... i recommend u a "Joker-on-demand" :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Gabz said...

So long no updates!?

anywayz.. take carez ya?
C u ard.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home