A sense of founded self?
Working on this blog at 1.15am, 29th August, 2005...
Was a really lazy weekend. Somehow it felt so good. Currently tuning in to Class 95, and they are playing "Open Arms". One of my very favourites. How nice to hear it over a cup of nice hot tea and a sizzling nice copy of my fave magazine "Woman's weekly"...
Just watched Newcastle VS ManU. ManU won 2-0! Haha.. Their 5th clean-sheet wins, 3 in EPL and 2 frm the CL qualifying rounds. Rooney scored the 1st and Nistelrooy the 2nd. The 2nd half was pretty much to ManU's favour, but the 1st half was tough. ManU was defending most of the time, hardly crossed half the pitch to get anywhere near their own penalty area.
Went to the "Guan Yin Temple" at Waterloo Street. After praying, I went to "qiu qian". In my heart I was huming "There has been a knot in my heart for sometime, pls help me solve it" - I wun say what is it, it's my little secret *_*.. Got this lot, and it basically told me to be contented with whatever I have. I began to ponder, was I all along been habouring too much expectations frm pple, frm the consequences of things and events? Was I expecting myself to do much more at work and home thus making myself so very worn out and tired?...
At times I really feel like throwing down everything and just be myself, relax... A nice cup of tea by the seaside.. Reading my favourite magazine.. Having my favourite storybook with me.. And playing some nice jazz music to myself.. Yeah, doing all these by myself.. To relflect on my life.. To tell myself what I really want..
Thought plenty abt the lot. I now realised I could be over-emphasizing on many aspects in my life, that's why I'm always telling myself "Why cant this be ....." "Why can't tt fella be self automated to keep the laundry".. Now, I shall stop all these. The way to self happiness is forgive, smile and all will be well. Be contented, never ask for more. I'll be myself. I've regretted the loss of my grandpa and grandma but it's nt gg to tie me down. Probably I shd treasure the present even more, and REALLY create the fullest meaning I could in my life. I want to smile.. I really do..
"There's always a way out for the determined... "

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home