New haircut!
Working on this blog at 11.15pm, 22nd August 2005, Monday..
I had a new haircut! Haha.. Actually not very new la huh.. Just had a trim and cut my fringe. Can't stand my hair for so, so long. It looked "thick" at the sides, and my fringe is so long tt it keeps irritating my eyes, and it's nt long enuf for me to put behind my ear too. So, so, so, I've decided to go for a haircut today. I always have it done at Causeway Pt Jean Yip by this stylist called Anson. Called up the place but found out he's no longer with Jean Yip. So sad..
Just abt 2 mths ago when I went there he gave me his name card and said nxt time before I go, call to make appt, it's faster. And nw he's nt working there anymore. How weird. Anyway this stylist called Audrey did my hair for me. Not too bad, althought I would still prefer Anson. He worked on my hair all along, so he would be more familiar with everything u see, frm knowing what I want to what to do with my hair. And I like the way he cuts my hair. Ok, so how's my hair like now? Nothing much diff, just tt fringe shorter, and Audery shaped my hair for me 'coz I said I want to maintain length and keep long. And my bro actually asked me if I had a haircut! HAhA.. For dunno how many times I've been to the salon and back, few could spot immediately the difference lor..
Monday blues, real bad. Feel so lazy and tired that I wished I could feign sickness and stay home the whole week, then I can go window shopping everyday, sit in the library doing my work, reading up. How nice huh.. Or if not meet up with my dearest girlfriends, gossip and bitch arnd over meals or coffee. Heehee.. *dreaming mode on* .. Yah, I know I'm dreaming. Where on earth can I find such gd stuff rt? I also know. zZzzz... Goodness, it's only Monday! And I'm feeling lidat already. Bad sign for the coming week. I'm hoping things will turn out fine. Thursday I'll be doing cookery with those horrible, adorable little ones - making chicken potato salad. Muahaha.. Sounds tasty yeh? I loveee salads, and what's more potatoes are my favourite. =D
Trying to look positively, feel positive abt the week. Been so exhausted lately, hope things will turn out fine yeh? @_@
We can't expect things to be forever smooth sailing. If that really happens, we'll be dumb 'coz there's nothing we will ever earn in life... Just told 1 of my girlfriend this. Agree? (,")
Alright, back to work, after that SLEEP. I really look forward to sleeping at the end of the day. I really do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home