Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Spring cleaning day...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Spring cleaning day...

Haven't woked up on a morning feeling as fresh as now for a LONG LONG TIME...

Was awoke at 8.30am. Supposed to wake up at 4 to catch a match btwn ManU & Blackburn (Carling semi-finals) but I overslept. And supposed to go and help my dad out at the market and I overslept too! Daddy, why you didn't call me?!?! Anyway called my dad and he says today not very busy, so not too bad...

On leave today.. the thought of DON'T HAVE TO WORK SIMPLY EXHILIRATES ME!! Haha. And the best part is I'll be on leave frm the 1st Feb to 3rd Feb, which means a whopping 10 days NO WORK!! How great can that be. HEEHEE... Anyway I'll be going to Batam from 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. Will be buying back kueh lapis. So nice.. Yummy.. *I'm drooling already*

So what's in for today? I'm going out of the hse soon, to get my medicine at the clinic then off to Causeway Point to get my beloved dad's b'dae cake. His b'dae falls on the eve of CNY. How nice huh. Hee. But I thought that day everyone will be so full to have anything like a cake, and tmr (friday) my dad has sthing on, we'll celebrate it today then. Have Prima Deli's Fruit Flan in mind, thinking of Jack's Place mango mousse cake too.. A nice fudgy chocolate would be the best but my dad doesn't like sweet stuff.. Oh well..

Anyway after the short morning task I got to start spring clean the house already. Hardly started on anything yet. OMG.. Die. I don't know how much I can accomplish today, but I'll try lor. Haha.. Alright! Got to go already.. Hope the bakery's open..

A very light-hearted feeling day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home