Family..
Hm.. Ever stopped to ponder about how much your family means to you? What if, I'm saying what if you had to hit at a day whereby they'll no longer be around; feelings? Thoughts?
Was doing my work halfway, and happened to pond on this topic. Hm.. My family is rather big. I like it when we all gather for occasions. Although alot of pple, noisy and stuff, but I enjoy this kinda family togetherness very much. It just gives such a warm and comfortable feeling..
My dearest mum cooked herbal chicken soup today.. Thanks so much mum! Loves u lots.. =D
Was doing my work halfway, and happened to pond on this topic. Hm.. My family is rather big. I like it when we all gather for occasions. Although alot of pple, noisy and stuff, but I enjoy this kinda family togetherness very much. It just gives such a warm and comfortable feeling..
My dearest mum cooked herbal chicken soup today.. Thanks so much mum! Loves u lots.. =D
Delicious herbal chicken soup...
My grandma cooked white fungus with gingko nuts dessert. Didn't get a chance to take a pic of that though. Delicious as well. My dearest grandma knows I loves to eat bittergourd. So she'll always buy and cook for me for dinner. My mummy knows I loves preserved egg porridge, and she'll cook that for me sometimes. We don't take porridge very often 'coz my dad n bros all very strong carbo kinda eaters. And my dearest dad always nv fails to buy breakfast for my siblings and I. I'm already so old, and I still have pple buying breakfast for me. My collegues always comment on how lucky I am. Heehee... Feel so loved by my family..
Nevermind poverty. It's our family that's going to keep us going in every aspect of our life. I always wonder why could our parents forgive us no matter how much wrongs we've done. Thinking about it; ever realised we always tend to show our worst tantrums in frnt of our family? That's simply becos we know for sure they'll forgive us no matter what. It's all becos of the love that's within.
Yeah, my blogs have been very very emotional of recent. Alot of things came back to me and I've been thinking and thinking..
Abandoned my work halfway to work on this blog.. Going back to the damn stuff again..

1 Comments:
so lucky indeed... i've got no one to get breakfast for me u know. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home