Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: I need a break!

Monday, September 19, 2005

I need a break!

Working on this blog at 11.18pm, 19th September 2005...

Almost voimitted a whole pail of blood. If I did I'll be dead anyway, loss of blood. ArghHh..

I'm feeling so stressedddddddddddddd!!!!!!!! But, but, but, WHO can ever understand how I feel? To everyone I'm the seemingly super duper one who does the laundry after work, look after my cousin at home, and does my work into the wee hrs of the freaking morning when less than 6 hrs ltr I gotta wake up for another day of fierce battle.

I need a break, I really need a break!! My neighbour said I'm a workaholic when I told her I just managed to clear my last yr's leave (with this yr's 14 days untouched) after taking off on the 30th Sep and 19th Oct. Anyway the 30th was to help out with the preparation of my dearest sis's 21st b'dae. She's utterly spoiled. 19th was because it's my wai po's 100th day - got to go and pay respects to her.

1 of my collegue always told me to take leave and enjoy myself. But I always brush off by saying wasting leave. I'm always asking myself if I'm expecting too much, but I dunno 'coz everything like becomes a routine already. Now I think my collegue's words are true. Just when I wanted to do so I can't 'coz the workload are pilling up. I ask for it right.. =(

Can any kind soul who reads my blog kindly tell me what to do, or the best, tell me what's wrong pls?

Current mood: Stressed, stressed, stressed... Tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home