Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Teacher's Day? Sigh..

Friday, September 02, 2005

Teacher's Day? Sigh..

Working on this blog at 11pm, 1st September 2005, Thursday..

Jz finished watching Project Superstar. Kelvin (WeiLian) won. I think he totally deserved it. For all the courage he has put forth; the efforts he did to excel. He has every bit of humbleness and none of arrogance. Kelly? I never liked her. All along I thought XinHui shd be the one and not her. Kelly simply has the makings of "Fann Wong-Arrogance". Yucks. Don't like her.

Hm.. Today's 1st September. What day? Teacher's Day. Sigh.. I din enjoy it at all. What a dramatic scene in the morning. So fake. Shall nt elaborate on tt. The mention of it makes me puke. I always tell my kids "Dun need to get us any presents, just behave urself, that's more than I can ask for." Teacher's Day. I haf to work. When so many pre-schools are closed. Why can't we jz enjoy this day tt belongs to us? Afterall, we've put in so much effort in our line of work. Taking care of those kids; feeding them if they've got medcine; teach & impart knowledge to them so that they'll learn; take on the role of a mother and comfort, love them; taking all the nonsense frm kids and their parents; and worst of all, when they vomit, pee or poo, we have to clean them up no matter how gross we find everything to be. I've got kids poo-ing on me before. How abt tt? Got to take it in my stride lor. SIGH..

That's my role. I gladly accept it. I'll do it for the sake of their kids. I'm so sorry that I'm grumbling again. But then again, were we teachers ever appreciated as much as we would love the kids? Nope. Seldom. I've got this boy in my class who was extremely cunning; and his behaviour is atrocious at times. I scold him, give him timeouts. He goes back to complain to his parents. But u noe wat, the parents did not respond negatively to my discipline lor. They were very very understanding. Very nice parents. They are rich, but not arrogant. They are always expressing gratitude for what we've done for the son. My heart melts when I hear those..

Arggghh... So stressed lately. VERY VERY. Everyone arnd me treats me like a super woman. Take me for granted. U noe all these years for my b'dae, even my 21st b'ade, I ordered my own cake? When asked any wordings, I always indicate "Happy Birthday Xiang Ling". Pathetic anot. Does anyone ever realise I do want to be pampered? >.< ....

I always like to give pple little surprises here & there, making them feel happy 'coz I was nv made to feel tt way and I hope I could see pple arnd me being happy. No fairytale childhood for me, but I was glad coz if I had one, I'd probably be pampered and spoiled through.

I'm really very, very, very, very tired.. Emotionally drainned.. Mentally stressed...

Can anyone tell me just what is wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home