Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Flu..

Monday, September 05, 2005

Flu..

Working on this blog at 10.40pm, 5th September 2005...

The flu bug caught me already. I'm down with a flu, cough. Seen a doctor today, and she says my temperature seems to be on the high side, might get fever anytime. ArghHh... I was nv this sick before this entire year lor. Prescribed me flu, fever & cough medicine. Yucks. Hate cough syrup. I never liked taking medicine, let alone taking
tt yucky stuff. 看都觉得恶心,要我喝下去简直要我的命!Gave me antibiotics too. Dread this. Oh my goodness... 到底发生了什么事,为何我会病到如此狼狈呢?

Woke up at 8pm+ today, drank some of my mom's sweet potato soup. My dear mummy made chicken essence soup 鸡精汤。 She asked me to drink some, and so i RELUCTANTLY took a bowl lor. Ungrateful? Haha.. You may think so, but I've nv liked chinese herbs. She has been asking me to go and see a 中医 because I get "wind" in my stomach very often. I told her: 要我喝中药,等久略!

Just took my med, beginning to feel drowsy already. NO CHOICE, 比不得已我才吃药的 ok! Or else my grandma and mummy will nag and nagggg at me non-stop. I will never touch the antibiotics - always believed it will only make ur immune system more dependent on drugs to fight virus. I rather let my own system build up its own antibodies.

Alright.. 我有一点累了。The medicine making me drowsy. Tmr I'll be back to work. Missing some of my kids already. Heehee..

再见略!晚安。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home