I've regretted..
I tried to be alright as much as possible today, but I can't...
At the back of my mind sthing is bugging me the whole day...
I'm still trying to over come it...
Sigh... Will I ever be able to do it?
I hope I could, 'coz I need to get on...
I've regretted, and I feel sad when I know I shdn't...
But I can't help it...
Why? Why am I always regretting this and that? I've regretted not having treasured my life much more before the accident...
It's true, that pple only learns to treasure when they've lost it...
I'm still battling with my feelings between "I know, but I have to and will get over it" & "I know, but I just can't help feeling like that"...
Is there anything I can do?
Sigh... I've sighed alot of times, thought plenty...
Currently listening to my mp3s, and Open Arms by Journey plays. It's my all time favourite...
And it triggers back many more feelings...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home