Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: The being that's torn...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The being that's torn...

Woke up with typical Monday blues. Opened my cupboard and I pondered over what should I wear. Black? Nope. Wore that last week. Saw this pink top I haven't been wearing for sometime. Grabbed it. That's it.

Thinking the colour might have easen my monday blues; only to realise I'm terribly wrong! Arghhh.. Tired.. Just plain tired.. Worned out.. I feel I'm drained.. Feel like I'm being torned apart. Really. Things are just not going fine.

Have been feeling like this for a long long time. As much as I always thought: Just endure.. This is just part of life. Arghh.. I can't take it anymore!! i'M SO, SO STRESSED you know. Tons to be done at work. Then in class when 37 chdn comes together and talks, do u noe the amt of noise they produce can make a person have a spliting headache 'coz it's simply getting out of hand?

I've been having headache the past weeks. Sometimes it grows to a splitting migraine - I always tend to have migrains on my right side. Goodness.. it's like you feel your heart pounding on ur head tt kind? Freaking BAD. Just got an attack last Friday. Gotten so bad till I told myself I need to sit down and rest. I close my eyes I feel myself twirling around.. Arghhhh... And still having it now...

Analyzing my daily routines, I realised I've been throwing myself into alot of responsibilities. Always fighting to finish off every thing I had to do and simply can't wait to strike off every single thing on my to-do-list. Sometimes when I get home I hoped that u noe they'll give me a little surprise by getting the laundry done since I'm tired. Sigh.. Don't wanna talk about those. Ask them to bathe early so tt I can wash the clothes, they think I'm a pest tt nags. As if I like? I have my own work to do wan mah, Only they can be stressed and busy, I can't? Wat kind of nonsense is this..

Plenty is going through in my mind. I feel everything is in a complete mess. Trying to clear it bits by bits. Hoping I can survive throught his tough period. I'm sighing so many times already.. Just feel so worned out, emotionally tired.. Felt like I'm being torn apart.. I'm going to fall..

Do I have a choice? I dun think so...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home