Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: MANU WON!!!! MAN U WON!!!!!

Monday, November 07, 2005

MANU WON!!!! MAN U WON!!!!!

Wanted to go and sleep actually, but no. I must blog about this. I MUST. BECAUSE MANU WONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!... HAHHAHAHA.. YESSsSSsssssssssssS!!!!!!!!

Goodness, right from the start it was a tight match, very anticipating with every moves of the players. I had never seen ManU played like they did today. They sweated every singleeeeee bit of what they can do to produce such a fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, exciting and ultimately EXCELLENT play like today! Credits to ManU. WooHOo... I still can't get over the excitment. Now every ManU fans has got to hail Fletcher as hero. I bet this player, this match, this team is going to get themselves strewn all over the headlines of the papers tmr. HAHA.. YES.. It's MY MANU! mUAHhaHAHA..

ManU may have lost to Boro last weekend, lost to Lille. BUT SO WHAT? They broke Chelsea's unbeated run, EXACTLY the kind of damage they did to Arsenal last season. Thousands may call them incapable. But SO??? They did what not many could. HAHA.. ManU simply rocks isn't it..

The defend of ManU was good. I think all the players played a part be it defending, attacking, so credits to all. Well.. credits to Chelsea too. I think they worked hard too. But bottom line: ManU won Chelsea by 1-0, a wonderful 31st goal from hero midfielder Fletcher. CHEERS!

Now, who says girls can't watch soccer. I did. Convinced that I'm a soccer, ManU freak? You got to be. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home