I'm lost...

Another weekend's here.. GREAT! I can be at home, relax myself without any obligations..
Been so tied up at work lately. End of the year's coming, plenty of stuff to cope. Feel so worn out.. I wished I could afford time to go on leave and give myself something I really deserved.
Will be going to Bangkok with my collegues at the end of the year, and very much looking forward to it. Just can't wait for the time to come. Shopping, pure indulgement of joy in a woman's perspective. Having even 20 pairs of shoes may not even be enough. Guys, don't conclude women are weird creatures. We are just finding joy in things we like. Like wise, ladies would also never understand why guys gets glued to the computer playing Football Manager, Conquer, etc.. BUT, I can understand why guys LOVED soccer, 'Coz I'm an addict of that myself. Haha..
Well, well, well.. To be frank, I seriously don't know where my mind is heading towards. Confused. Even when I go to work, I'm always asking myself which task should I complete 'coz there's like so many to finish. I've been bring a paper bag with some of my work home for like everyday for 2 weeks? Hardly could complete it. Admitting I'm stress doesn't solve the problem isn't it. But over coming that isn't easy either.
I really need a good re-organization of everything, and set my priorities back on track. Somehow somewhere, those got mixed up and many times left me in a fix. Trying as much as I can to face all these nonsense calmly, I feel that I'm almost reaching my limit soon..
Sigh.. What can I do?
Very, very stressed...
Very, very tired & worned out...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home