Life.. What does it means to you?
Just read a friend's blog, and it made me overcomed with so much emotions. Not anything negative, but it just made me think a lot, a lot..
To be honest, I still cannot get over the accident that happened. It's been more than a year, but the process of that experience still lingers very fresh. That experience made me a different person. I dunno how many times I could have said this. I'm thankful for all tt happened because it made me a more grateful and thankful person.
My friend emailed me some pics of those children living in poverty..

The moment I saw those pics.. I dunno how to describe my feelings. The rest were none compared to these 2. The moment I saw it, I just cried. Call me silly if you want. But I'm the sort who feels a lot for little children & old pple who are suffering. Children deserves all they need to grow and be nurtured, certainly not like those who are deprived of their basic needs. Our children now are utterly SPOILT.
Shouldn't we just learned to appreciate whatever we have more? Can we learn to stop taking things for granted? If a disaster hits us, we'll probably end up even worst? Might be.
Many pple thinks life is not fun, is stress, it sucks because of the many stress we got to face up to. But it's life isn't it? We don't expect everything to be smooth sailing and easy-going. We should be expecting ups and downs as part of life, making it some learning experiences and try to derive some meaning from it.
This is what I said to my frn on his blog..
Humans always take things for granted, always alot of assumptions..
Many a times we'll look back and we'll sink with plenty of regrets for many
yesterdays that had passed..We'll throw our worst tempers in front of our dearest ones 'coz we know they
understand us and will forgive us for the silly acts ultimately..Life is short - a common phrase. But how each reads into it will give tt
person many thinkings, feelings. Experiences happen so that we'll learn. Good or
bad, it happens for a reason, I believe. Life will never be smooth sailing, if
it does, then we would have never learned anything at all. At the end of the day
on the rocking chair, that's the time we'll regret. Live life to the fullest,
make use of every time you have to achieve your aims..When you succeed, there'll be many around you. But should you fail, the true
ones stay..Belive in what you believe..
It's always the bad experiences that stay in our minds. And the happy, good ones gets forgetten easily. Shouldn't we turn the bad into sthing we'll learn from? People should just find some quiet moments and think hard - What does life means? Mayb that will jolly well knock some real sense into the human's realistic world...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home