Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Sense of satisfaction!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sense of satisfaction!

Wow.. I'm so happy for this thing I've managed to accomplish. I had a boy in my class who simply refuse to eat anything else except for bread, biscuits, crackers, waffles, nuggets, fries. He will not even put his tounge on anything else except for the above. Today the school had porridge for lunch, and he insisted he wants his own bread as usual lor. Talked him round into having a bit of the porridge, he refused. I said "Your sister eats everything. You don't. What if people says she won and you lost?" Wahaha.. our friend face changed expressions lor. Totally screwed. I told him is he's willing to try at least 3 spoonful of porridge I'll let him have his bread. Haha.. Sorry lar, I know I'm bad. But I had to try sthing to make him try and eat sthing else mah. He can't be eating all those junk food all his life; how is he going to grow then. And guess what? HE ATE THE PORRIDGE!! Goodness, he actually tasted some form of rice since he was like 18 months? He's now 6 FYI.

Haha.. I was so happy that I managed to convince him.. Felt such a great sense of satisfaction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home