Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Leave me alone..

Monday, March 27, 2006

Leave me alone..

I'm so pissed, very, very, very fedup with a alot of things. Please, stop thinking I'm a wonder woman who can do dozens of things. I'm not. I'm a human who need personal time to rest alright?

I had almost wanted to stop being considerate, 'cos some people take me for granted. Give me a break on this can?

If anyone had planned to take me for granted thinking I don't mind; think it's ok 'cos Xiang Ling don't have a limit, then please, leave me alone.. Leave me to do what I want.

I really feel like throwing down everything and leave everything at the back of me. What do I want to do? To think for myself, and nothing else.

I'm really so very stressed now; does anyone understand that? Why can't I see any understanding from anyone? Why when I need a little of comfort and concern but I always see none?

Yah, it seems I can only express disappointment to myself...

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sayang* dun be so hard on urself... *hugx*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home