明天會更好
A very nice song.. Now Yes 93.3 has a segment in the morning where they will play one of those oldies each day from Monday to Friday, usually arnd 8.30am to 8.45am if I'm not wrong, but definately not after 9am. They were once before very popular hits back in the 80's and 90's, which had once rocked the 龙虎榜 back then.
Basically, listeners will have to remember the titles of the songs played from Monday to Friday, remember the titles and call in to the Yes 93.3 hotline on Friday. Should he/she gets all the titles right, they will win a prize (not sure what it is).
But anyway, the above is not the main point. Those songs were super nice lor, remembered listening to the songs before when I was in primary school. Now I'm very triggered into oldies.. Keep searching and searching..
Hmm.... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home