Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Make-Up Tips = Applying Eye-Shadow

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Make-Up Tips = Applying Eye-Shadow

Check out this wedsite : http://www.videojug.com/

They have everything from beauty tips, DIY stuff, cooking, and even lifestyle. You name it, they have it! It's such an amazing website lor.. I just loved it!

Went in search on tips to applying eye-shadow. I've always loved the art of make-up. I have been very amazed by how make-up can transform a person's looks into absolute beauty. Since young I've been "experimenting" with my auntie's make-up sets, drawing horrible colours all over my face, but I like it! Haha..

I own a lot of make-up, but I hardly use them. Attended make-up workshops, went through trial and error make-up experiences before I can apply make-up myself properly. Won't say it's good, but at least I think it's enough to get by. I always spend a lot of time on putting on make-up; at least an hour. Haha.. 'Cos I spend most of the time on the eye area as I thought the make-up revolving around the eye (including the brows - proper and neatly shaped brows, eye shadow application, eye-liner, mascara) is the part of the make-up that can bring out the most defined beauty of beautiful make-up.

As simple as eye-make up appears, to me it is the most complicated part of the make-up. For those who are interested in mastering eye-shadow application, may want to check out the following video from http://www.videojug.com/ ..

Eye Shadow Master Class

Eye Shadow Master Class


Creating A Smoky Eye Effect

How To Create A Smoky Eye Effect


How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger

How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger


Wearing Bright Eye Shadow

How To Wear Bright Eye-Shadow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home