Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Updates

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Updates

Been so lazy to update recently. Tired! Extreme fatigue nowadays seriously. Getting old... Goodness... Used to be able to withstand long nights up at all costs. Now? Can't at all lor! Reach home, sit on sofa, That's it. I can sleep till next morning at times, sometimes just changing out and not even showering. Freaking yucky and it's not my usual habit, but I'm just that tired!


Some updates...

New Job
Been 3 weeks or so into my new job? Think so... It was a totally new experience for me... Seeing and experimenting a lot new stuff, and definately learning more. Not so bad so far so good, still managable. But already getting busy! As for now (which I hope will continue), I'm busy, but with a sense of satisfaction. But I still miss my old working place so much... Miss my dear dear children, my colleagues... After all it was a home to me for 5.5 years! Felt so sad when I learned from my former colleagues that parents & children are asking for me, asking why did I left. Sigh... What to do? But my former colleagues were so sweet. They bought me a number of farewell presents... Got Precious Moments stuff as well!!! Hehe... They all know I love Precious Moments... (,")

Precious Moments Waterball
I've been eyeing this for so, so long lor!! Damn freaking happy when I had this. Thanks! :)


Precious Moments Container
A gift from Jacq. Love this as well. Anything Precious Moments can make my heart melt, really...


The bear with a gem-pendant & necklace
A gift from all of my colleagues. So sweet of them... With a red packet too! Hee...

A beautiful brown shoulder bag
From my colleague Katherine.

Pouch
From my colleague Amy.


Very elegant green handbag
Just what I needed! Love from Sarina...


I'm so spoiled by my ex-colleagues. Haha.. Being the youngest there, they doted on me a lot. My relationship with each and everyone is just special in it's way, so understand why I cried buckets when I left? Hmm...

Chalet
I've never been enjoying myself like that for a long, long time. Had lots and lots of fun!
Barbequing...
Barbequed for consequtive 2 nights. And it's the first bbq where all the food was finished lor! Super delicious chicken wings... Pork chops... Wahha...

Cycling in the rain...
First cycled with my smaller cousins together with my uncle, but only for an hr. While the young ones went swimming, decided to cycle with some of my cousins who wanted to cycle after breakfast. Wow.. 2 hrs.. In the rain lor! And it was very windy... With the wind blowing in my face as I cycle... But the best part I was literally carrying my bike up the slope 'cos I got no energy to cycle up, and carrying it down the slope 'cos I was too scared to cycle down slope. Haha.. My sis went inline skating and ended up hurting her thumb. But on top of everything... it was pure ultimate fun, fun fun!!

Enjoying at the playground & having lots of laughter...
We cycled to Elias Park. It was like back to the olden days with the swing made of rubber tyre.. Experimenting with whatever we can and being as silly as we can... And the few of us cycled in the rain...

Staying up into the night...
This is the ultimate. All the "Cousins Generation" without adults were staying over on the first night (not all the generation though). Played poker, shared a bottle of Barcadi Breezer (okay, that's pathetic 'cos I forgot to bring the Vodlka along). Some of us were fighting, pinching, beating one another... Wahahah... Then the little ones felt tired, dozed off. But woke up again to join us. 10 of us with 4 beds? Rotate sleeping duty. Haha... Nothing but fun and more fun... Really love it..


I just love my family gatherings with all my relatives and cousins. We'll discuss things... Give advice if we can... Blah... I'm thankful to have a bunch of very loving people at home. Will book another chalet again in June next year when the kids have their holidays. AND WE ARE GOING TO GO MAD AGAIN!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!

I'm mad... Whatever... Haha...

Just face each day with as much happiness, smiles, love and forgiveness... And every other day will always be looked forward to... (,")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home