Taking changes....
I just made a big change in my life... ( at least it's big enough to create an imapct in my life, mayb forever)
I'm changing job, much to the surprise of many of my colleagues... And to some of my friends as well, who probably didn't expect me to say change and I really did.
Tendered my resignation on wednesday. Sigh... It was such an emotional thing for me lor. I was cried the entire morning. Yah, at this point some of you are already saying I'm silly, stupid... But one thing for sure you can never feel the way I had felt at this place.
It was a whopping 5 yrs & 5 mths at this place, a place where I learned a alot... Growing professionally... Learning to survive the toughness of the working world. A place where I've gained a lot of friendship with people, the relationship we had despite the hiccups along the way. I had a lot of sentiments about the place... It's like my 2nd home since I started working after graduation...
It was a very tough decision to make. I even thought at a point of time I'll reject the job offer and choose to stay on. There were encouragements to move on... I was spilt between a possible career advancement opportunity and foresake my bonus; or to stay on in my comfort zone and be tied there probably forever. But I thought I'm still so young, I cannot afford to wait for another 10 or 20 yrs before I get a possible promotion here right! That time span could have allowed me to do so many things lor.
Somehow I feel a little more refreshed in terms of self-worth. I feel more refreshed, more appreciated. Hope it'll proved to be positive for me. I'm a little scared actually... But I'll just go out and face up with determination...
I'm a person with high aspirations and determination to what I'm committed at. Going to work very hard... And I wish myself all the best... (,")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home