Forget?
Sometimes I really wonder why can there be so downright despicable people who goes all way out to plot against others; hurt them; "bully" them and then derive some sense of fufillment/enjoyment/achievement or sense of superioty from their actions. They are mentally unsound or what? Or simply just trying to be mean jerks/bitches?
Experiences do make a person grow, I did and a much more stronger person than I am many years back. I have absolutely ZERO tolerance towards discrimination of any sort and I entirely despise people who do that. Anyway quite sometime ago my sis told me one of my "FRIEND" (ex-friend) is now working in the same company as her. The world is freaking small man. I was shocked ; I'm like WT FISHHHHHHHHH. For a good number of years after years she was out of my life without any form of relation in anyway and now she just surface out of I don't know where and I don't care. Today my sis told me THAT FRIEND (SO CALLED "FRIEND") messaged her on their office messaging system asking if she is my sister. Chey, she still remember me meh? After all the things she did? And she has the cheek to even ask? She has absolutely no right to know what's going on in my life - because I'm enjoying it lots. How pathetic or high-rising she may be, I don't give a single damn.
I can never forgive her, really. I can never ever forget what she did. A timid, low-confident teenager I was back then. Wah... Thanks to her, and some others who made me even more and more determined to stand firm and tall; and to prove to them I DO have a sense of integrity and a set of determination to keep me going.
More than 13 yrs back all these were... But you know sometimes things is so impactful it is literally engraved on your brain; no matter what, I will never forget. Each time I'm tempted to fall because of any setbacks or anything at all... My experience is something to keep me up and ongoing...
Never scumble to critism or setbacks. Because the world is round, what goes round comes round.
Kindness begets kindness...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home