Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Joke Of The Day...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Joke Of The Day...

I was rather worried about my cousin on his first day of school.. Don't know how he'll cope. So when I got home I immediately went to take a look at him, played with him (as usual)..

I asked him:

Me: "弟弟, school 好玩吗? 有没有friends?"
He: "好玩,有很多friends!"

I was like okay... Then here comes the best part. His sis told me yesterday the maid told him "I talk to you I can die."

And you know how he answered her? Will faint man..

.....

.....

.....

.....

He asked her back "Then where is your die box?"

And you know what he meant by the "die box"?

It's the coffin lor!!!!!!

Wahahahhaha.... Peng. What else can you say? I was laughing and laughing till I teared...

For your info, that boy is only 3 yrs 10 mths old. And he speaks like ..... I just don't know how to describe. My auntie just said "There's a round round moon tonight". He replied her "What round moon? That's not a round moon, it's a full moon." Kaoz... Faint.... Faint.. And Those were EXACTLY the words he say okay, I didn't edit anything..

Kids nowadays.... Goodness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home