Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: My darling Qi Zhang

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My darling Qi Zhang

I haven't mentioned about this cousin of mine in my blogs so far, let me just mention a little about him now... Even though got so much more to say about him..

Haha... My cousin Qi Zhang is soooo cute!!. He's turning 3 in February. A very, veryyyyyy clever boy. He does things independently, he speaks so well, he reasons and talks like an adult, and this can make anyone bang the wall at times when he tells you things. His fine motor skills is very good, he picks up things with his fingers very well ever since he was an infant, even small objects is no problem for him.. I always call him a monk, 'cos he LOVES vegetables, especially broccoli, carrot, mushroom, celery, basically any vege that's crunchy.

If I didn't remember wrongly he learned to turn over when he was abt 6 or 7 mths.. Learned to crawl at about 8 or 9 mth; learned to stand with support at around 10 months, learned to stand on his own and walk with support at about 12 months.. Started walking on his own at about 17 mths.

And now he can write his own name!! But got to spell to him of course.

Just today he told me " 健佑 gor gor 每次,每次,睡觉,睡觉,睡觉的." ... Then he turned to tell my brother (the 健佑 gor gor) "你去睡觉 ok?"... I was laughing by then, and he turned back to scold me what you know? Let me tell you.... "大姐!你不要吵他啦!健佑 gor gor 要睡觉懂吗!" ... My goodness, I'm like going -_- in my face..

Oh yes... he did a drawing today, all by himself. Very cute piece of work..


He says this is a dinosaur, with only stick hands and legs. No wonder he has been looking at dinosaur books all afternoon. See the letters "TOH" at the bottom left corner? He wrote that himself.. Hehe.. So proud of him..

I know I sounded like his mum, but he's such a wonderful boy k.. Hehe.. I wanted to take him as my godson but my grandma says cannot 'cos we are all frm the same senority in generation.. Well..

I think that's all about him now. Hehe.. will post pics in future..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home