Im still here...
I haven't abandoned this blog, don't intend to.. Managed to get everything sorted out...
SO, SO MANY things I want to blog.. My backdated Hong Kong trip; my school's end of yr concert; my Christmas; my Haikou 海口 holiday (I had soooo much fun!) New Year's eve countdown with my family; my new year resolutions; my class who graduated last year (I miss them terribly); my new year resolutions.... So much more..
So... Anyone missed me? Shu Hui asked me do I really intend to abandon my blog 'cos I haven't update for such a long time.. Around 2 mths I think. Nope.. I'm still hanging on. Just that for the past mths towards the end of 2006 I was sooo busy, and now everyday after work I'm already so tired from work and all the laundry washing at home..
People who missed me, I'll be back soon! Hehe.. Just dropping this short one for the time being.. Will be back with all that I need to update.. (,")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home