Happy Birthday to me!
Celebrated my 24th birthday on 18th October.. 24 yrs old.. I'm getting old!! Next yr I'll be 25, the following yr 26, the following 27... Oh Gosh.. That means I'm touching 30 soon right? Very soon.. And that's very depressing.. Haha...
Met up with my poly clique for dinner on monday.. Wan Ling and Liyue was not able to make it 'cos they got sthing on, so only Clara and Jesslyn were there. We went Marche, 'cos I said I wanted to have that. Hee.. We ordered so much food.. There were rosttee ( I dunno how to spell it).. cream of mushroom (my all time favourite at Marche. if only they can make it a little warmer?).. mix fried vegetables.. deep fried calamari rings.. Another of my favourite.. Crepe with caramel bananas and single scoop of ice-cream... We had fresh cut fruits too...



Clara & Jesslyn had conspired to make me get the crepe first, after which Clara went off to get the tart we saw and said was exotic and delicious. She came back with it and with a candle.. *smiles*... 
I didn't know Jesslyn reads my blog and she found out from there that I had wanted a purse for my birthday.. and they got me one! A nice black pierre cardin purse with many pockets. Jesslyn chose it saying it's very me.. Haahaa.. Thanks Clara, Wan Ling, Jesslyn & Liyue for this gift.. =)
Had a great time with the gals at Marche.. had intended to go off early but we were chatting & chatting..


That was on the 15th.. My sis bought me a cake on the 14th (Sunday) to celebrate with my cousins & aunties who came over...

My dear sis got me a small cake from Baker Inn.. And a small box of "Sins" chocolates 'cos I said I wanted something sinful this yr.. My brothers & her who was awake sang me a birthday song at 12 midnight.. Heeheee....
Bought myself another cake yesterday (on the 18th) to commemorate the actual day... Mummy cooked all my favourite food when I went home for dinner yesterday. Thanks mum!
Met up with Ser Ai while going hme, and she gave me a box of soon kuey.. Thanks gal for the delicious food.. hehe...
Gifts from my colleagues Sarina and Jacqueline. 1 of my kids Ray was so sweet.. He gave me a hp pouch... 

I had a great birthday.. With sms of well wishes from my dear friends.. And enjoying the day with my family...
A great thank you to all who remembered my birthday and your greetings to make it a day full of smiles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home