Delicious thai mango salad..
I love thai food, especially the Phat Thai (thai style fried glass noodle) and Tom Yum Soup. A plate of Phat Thai with extra chilli powder and more lime; and the Tom Yum soup a little more spicy and sour.. WOW.. simply perfect..
There's this new stall at the coffee shop near my house that sells thai food. Christ told me abt this, and I haven't got to try it till yesterday. Met her for a chit chat at that coffee shop and she told me she just had thai food, and that the mango salad she had was very nice. The coffeeshop is at blk 136, Marsiling Rise. Take 913 from berth 12 at woodlands interchange and alight at the 4th bustop. Alight frm the bus, turn left and walk, the coffeeshop is just ahead. Anyway, christ was making the mango salad out to be so nice, I decided to order a small plate and share with her. I ended up eating ALL of it 'cos it was really VERY VERY NICE!! If you have a thing for spicyness and sour stuff, you'll like it.
I was on my way home from work today and I was just thinking about it. Haha.. What a glutton I am huh.. Hee. Went to tt coffeeshop and bought a $4 portion, thinking my sis n bro might want. I ended up having it all again. Let me show you that mango salad. See it, and you might just sleep and dream of it? Haha..
The thai mango salad...
Going to try their tom yum soup tmr for dinner... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home