Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: I want...

Monday, October 09, 2006

I want...

I want so, so many things. But it’s not the greed, but the yearn you know?

I want to get rid of the heat in the weather. I just cannot stand warm, humidity. I’ve been wishing for a long, long time that Singapore would snow, if not at least have the 4 seasons can? Heat all year round kills me alright…How nice if it snows. Watching the snow from my window.. And I want to go out wearing winter clothes!!

I want to have magical powers! That with a click of my fingers and in connection with what I’m thinking, all that I wish for and want to be done will most wonderfully be fulfilled. Imagine with this, I no longer have to wash the clothes myself, don’t need to mop and sweep the floor, and don’t have to wash my own dishes… Wahahah…

I want to go travelling! As often as possible, with lots of money to spend of course. I love to travel and always make it a point to go for holidays every year. There are so many places I’ve wanted to go. Just came back from Hong Kong last month, and planning to go again. Will be going to Haikou 海南岛 in December, don’t know how’s the weather like over there.. Hopefully it’s cold!

I want to tour Europe. Going there has always been my greatest dream.. First to Manchester, Old Trafford to watch a live match by Manchester United, sitting in the front most row in my favourite Man United jersey and with the loudest cheer I ever let out… GOALLLLLLLL!!!! After Manchester will be the most wonderful travel all around Europe, all the places. Wow.. That’s a lot of money rt...

I want a new purse...

I want a new cupboard for my clothes and bags...

I want a new handphone...

I want to have a new pair of spectacles...

I want to seek a career advancement...

I want a new keyboard ('cos my current one is kinda "over-sensitive")...

I want a laptop...

I want to tailor make an evening gown that I can wear for events...

I want to have a new dressing table for myself...

I want to own the entire collection of every Precious Moments objects.. Be it the figurines or mugs, just EVERYTHING...

I want... I want... I want... I want....

So people, for my birthday this year, any kind gestures of cash that amounts up to 1 million would be greatly appreciated k? I seriously don’t mind having no presents ever again in return for this 1 million… =)

A lot more things that I want…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home