Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker Believing In The Magic Of A Smile...: Happy 26th Birthday!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday!

Yah.. I'm damn old. Celebrated my 26th birthday on the 18th October, 4 more years to 30, and rather horrifying. Haha... But this year's bdae was one of my best ever.. Had many surprises.. Great presents, well wishes from family and friends..

Some photos to share.. :)

Quite sick of cakes, so ordered this Precious Moments agar-agar.. Love from my sis.. :)

A treat from my sis and my brother.. Thanks! Hee..

And presents I've received..

From my boss... @_@



From Hannah...



From Darseni...


From Linda.. She bought me Famous Amos's Butterscotch!



From Mayan...

And a greeting card from one of my dear friend... :)


And that's not all... Haha... Yday met my clique Wan Ling, Jesslyn and Clara for dinner at Mandarin Oriental. We went "Melt The World Cafe" (at level 4) for buffet dinner. OMG.. The food is splendid.. SUPERB!! The 4 of us actually ate for 3 ½ hrs! Haha... Will update soon, once I get all other photos from my friends.. Going to make all of you drool.. :)

The gals were late, but nvm, 'cos what I got is worth the wait. Haha.. Look what they gave me, ridiculously surprising! The one that almost made me scream my head off!!!

..........

...........

............

.............

..............

................

The Theatre Of Dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old Trafford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hahaha... They say they can't bring me to Old Trafford, so they'll buy me Old Trafford lor! You see there's sthing popping out from the centre? Let me show you what that is...

It's me!! Hahaha... I was laughing like mad when I saw this lor! Ridiculously crazy of them to think of sthing like that! They can't bring me there to watch the ManU squad play, so they'll let me "play" there. Thanks so much gals.. *muacks* Hehe...


I just love this present so, so much... And there is a button at the side that I can press and it will play the ManU chant! Wahah.... :)



Celebrating my birthday at Old Trafford!



If only all the above are reality.. Haha...

But nevetheless, thanks for all the birthday wishes and the great presents... Here I come, The Theatre Of Dreams!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home