Yummy..
Went out with my friends after the ECH alumni gathering on Saturday (26th July).. Went Far East for korean food.. And....... I TASTED THE BEST KIMCHI I EVER HAD! Haha...
The korean restaurant at Far East Plaza...
The besttt kimchi I've ever tasted!!
My mum always have the niche for whipping up super, superrrrrrrrrr delicious chilli paste.. Used that to cook curry chicken yesterday.. Hee.. Marinated the chicken wings with sesame oil, light soya sauce & oyster sauce.. Fried the chilli paste in oil till fragrant, before adding in the chicken wings to fry for a while.. Then add in the potato.. Add in some water and leave to simmer..
YUmmy curry chicken...

2 Comments:
hello hello helloh! :D
Just trying out this comment thingy. hahhahahahas, put more food foodies photos! (:
and helloh again, i just noticed this comment thingy is fun. wanted to spam more, but nah nah, got to do maths tys! Cya on sunday then! (: hahahas.
Post a Comment
<< Home