Just what is wrong?
I just had the worst of the worst right in my face amongst my 6 yrs, 1 month and 19 days (to be exact as of 19th August) of working in this field...
I was trashed emotionally, I supposed in a way the worst of anyone would ever want to experience... My capability, professionalism and qualities was questioned and doubted, compared to those who has left.. Blah... Many more and nothing good. For something that has nothing to do with me!!! And in my 9 months of working at this new place, how many times had such incidents happened?
Those people don't know me well, and right from the moment I took this class all kinds of s**t has been coming in my face for no rhyme or reason... I've been enduring... I Just can't take it anymore!! When nothing you do is right, then what would it be?!
3 more months to the end of the year...
Counting down...
Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home