Appreciation Dinner 2007
The appreciation dinner was held at Sheraton Towers and I enjoyed the event very much!!
First and foremost I must say their lobby is really BEAUTIFUL. My goodness.. Their cafe had a very beautiful so called mini waterfall just outside it. Imagine sipping a cup of coffee on a rainiy day.. Wahhaa..
Of course the food is good (MUCH better than the D&D @ Ritz Carlton).. I sat at the muslim table with some of my colleagues and expected the food to be just so-so, but no leh!! The food were good, really better than Ritz. Today's best of all was the crayfish with mango sauce. The crayfish meat was BIG AND JUICY, best of all it was fresh, and with the mango sauce it simply taste great. Sorry to your dismay I didn't take any picture but it was delicious! And I was so full after having that. Oh yah.. The cold dish was gd as well, mango pudding is fabuloous..
Everyone let their hair down and had a SOLID good time. We were laughing till we teared.. Really very very fun. The host just have a way of engaging himselves with people. I've always liked appreciation dinner more than the D&D 'cos it's much more fun, more laughter.
Sheraton Towers is a beautiful place, just go in the lobby and what you see would be awesome. just the waterfall alone can make you stare and stare. Hm... so to say not necessary high end (5 or 6 stars) hotels offer everything at it's best. So christ, for your wedding you might want to consider Sheratons Tower - It's a nice place.
Enjoyed alot.. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home