A magical, classical comeback!
I am full of smiles and gleeing with plentiful joy. Haha...
All the time I was switching between channel 23 (showing Everton Vs ManU) and channel 24 (showing Chelsea VS Bolton). ManU just can't seem to be wearing red and black, it always seem to bring them some bout of bad luck if not a nerve wrecking tough battle.
They wore just that against Middlesbrough. And they drew, closing the gap to only 1 point. Thankfully Newcastle fought a 0-0 draw with Chelsea. The gap was extend to 3 points.
I just can't wait for the season to be over, get it over and done with. Every weekend I am counting down to the matches and the points.
All thanks to Sam Allardyce's Bolton holding Chelsea to a draw. And all thanks to Chris Eagle to earn ManU a winning goal. Wow.. I JUMPED from my chair and shouted can! Hahaha.. My sis was amazed at the sudden comeback of 4 goals. Fergie had said he will give Sam Allardyce a big hug and 2 kisses - well, he deserved that!
I was gleeing with so much joy after the match. After the refree blew the full time whistle Fergie and company ran to the pitch to hug and celebrate the nervous victory - this is something Ferguson has NEVER done before. It just show how much the win means to him.
"If United win at Manchester City, of all places, next weekend and Chelsea fail to match that result at the Emirates against Arsenal, the title will be secured - Ferguson's ninth Premier League crown. " - Quoted from www.soccernet.com
And how much it means to ManU fans. I bet all will be counting down. ManU only needs a 4 points from all their remaining 3 games , given Chelsea wins all their 3 games and gains 9 points. Still, ManU advantages from their goal difference .
(For a full illustration of the table, click on http://www.premierleague.com )
My friends says so what if ManU wins and I don't even get their share of money. But people who don't enjoy the sport will never understand how a real fan feels.
Call me crazy if you want, I admit. I'm a known soccer addict. Who says girls can't watch soccer and knows nuts about soccer?
Looking forward to 9th May when Chelsea plays ManU.
I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home